If you do not have a spirit support account, you can send an email requesting support to email@example.com - please include your company name and product that you're using.
If you are a registered user and have Spirit Support account, following these steps:
1. Login to ce-support.spiritai.com
2. At the top right, click on 'Submit a request'
3. Select either:
- General question - for questions about how to use specific functions in Character Engine
- Submit a defect - for technical issues/bugs
If 'Submit a defect' is selected, please follow the below steps:
4. In order for us to rectify your issue as effectively as possible, please ensure you follow the below best practise guidelines below:
- Make sure the subject is short and to-the-point
- Describe the problem concisely and effectively
- Steps to reproduce
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Attach screenshots if necessary
5. The Priority should be mapped to the below defect severity levels:
- Urgent (Critical) – an issue which means a critical business function cannot be used causing potential revenue loss to you, or which causes you to breach any obligations they might have to customers as to service availability.
- High – an issue which means that a business function cannot be used until the error is corrected but for which there are workarounds in place to avoid direct loss of revenue to you.
- Normal (Medium) – an issue which causes an inability to perform a function properly but which have only a minor impact on your ability to perform core business processes.
- Low – an issue which causes no loss of functionality but which cause software to function in a manner which materially deviates from its specification, or defects which are purely visual.