This community hub offers several resources for active developers:
- A community forum allows registered Character Engine developers to ask and answer questions.
- Registered users can also view feature requests and vote or submit their own.
- Bugs and support requests can be submitted via the issue tracker.
There is also a Discord community for developers to discuss the Character Engine with Spirit AI developers and other CE developers.
- A series of tutorial videos walk you through creating your first project and the major features of the CE Author Tool.
- Two Getting Started Guides (for Natural Language and Dynamic Menus projects) help to further familiarize yourself with the tool and demonstrate how to achieve specific tasks.
- The Author Tool Documentation explains the tool in more detail.
- The SDK Overview explains how to incorporate CE into your game engine and set up your project to use it.
- The SDK itself has full documentation included as part of the SDK download.
- Some sample playthrough videos of projects created with CE are also available.
Visit the Documentation page for the latest version of these resources.